CLOSE PROXIMITY to the TOWN CENTRE, this THREE BEDROOM link terraced house has an EXTENSIVE rear garden, SEPARATE lounge and dining room, wood flooring, three first floor bedrooms and is in GOOD CONDITION throughout. OFFERED WITH FREE LEGAL FEES!!
Located on the popular Grove Road is this three bedroom link terraced house with extensive rear garden, separate lounge and dining room, wood flooring and three first floor bedrooms. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Wooden flooring, double glazed window to front aspect, door to front aspect, doors to lounge and dining room, walk-in cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' ( 4.67m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television aerial point, telephone point, exposed wooden flooring.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.34m )
Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, tiled surrounds, one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge freeze, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, two storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fire escape window.
Comprising low level wc, double glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, power shower, tiled surrounds, double glazed window.
Laid to lawn with path leading to main entrance.
Extensively laid to lawn with wood panel fencing, patio area, gated rear access, garden shed.
To the rear of the property.
If you would like more information regarding lettings please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
Leave Basingstoke's New Road one-way system heading along the Hackwood Road, proceed over the Hackwood Road roundabout and at the following roundabout turn left into Grove Road where the property can be found on your right hand side clearly identifiable by the Connells for sale sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.