Media tour available online. Fox and Sons are delighted to present this five bedroom detached house situated in a quiet cul de sac location within the Valley Park area of Chandlers Ford. This property benefits from two en suites, a modern conservatory, double garage and private garden.
Media tour available online. Fox and Sons are delighted to present this five bedroom detached house situated in a quiet cul de sac location within the Valley Park area of Chandlers Ford. This property benefits from two en suites, one to master and bedroom two, a substantial modern conservatory and double garage. The garden overs a high degree of privacy, viewing is advised in the first instance to fully appreciate this property.
Open porch with double glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, oak and glazed double french style door leading to lounge.
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, closed couple WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 20' 6" x 11' 11" ( 6.25m x 3.63m )
Double glazed box bay window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear, gas flame effect fire with contemporary surround, radiators, TV point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 1" max x 12' max ( 4.60m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of solid wood eye and base level units, inset with one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, built in double oven with hob and hood fitted over, space and plumbing for dishwasher , space for upright fridge freezer, tiled splashback to principle areas, tile finish flooring, built in larder cupboard. Door to dining room and door to utility.
Utility 9' x 4' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.45m )
Double glazed door to side elevation, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, leading to conservatory, radiator.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 9' 2" ( 4.85m x 2.79m )
Dwarf wall and UPVC double glazed construction. Wood effect finish to flooring, double doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to front elevation, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Access to loft space with drop down ladder, partially boarded, with light.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.76m )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation. Radiators, dressing area with built in wardrobes, door to :
En Suite Bathroom
Double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, closed couple WC, tiled to principle areas, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, door to:
Double glazed window to side elevation, re fitted with tiled and glazed shower cubicle, closed couple WC, wash hand basin, tiling to principle areas.
Bedrooom Three 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 6" max x 10' max ( 3.20m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Family Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double size tiled and glazed shower cubicle, closed couple WC, wash hand basin, tiling to principle areas, radiator.
To the front of the property there ids a driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, the property is well screened, with mature planting to the front.
Double Garage 17' 2" max x 16' 11" max internal measuremant ( 5.23m max x 5.16m max internal measuremant )
Two up and over doors to front, fitted with power and light.
The rear garden offers a high degree of privacy, enclosed on all sides with fencing and a variety of trees and hedgerows, the garden is mostly laid to lawn with planted and two patio areas. Gate to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.