This two bedroom apartment is located in Fair Oak and is very convenient for the Fair Oak shops, amenities & bus stops. The property has a BALCONY accessed from the lounge/dining room, a kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS & bathroom. There are TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this top floor two bedroom, stylish apartment, which is located in the heart of Fair Oak. Accommodation includes, entrance hall with storage cupboard and loft access hatch, doors to two bedrooms, a bathroom and also a lounge/dining room, which has double glazed patio doors opening onto the balcony and a further door leading to the modern kitchen. The property has double-glazing and gas central heating and there are two allocated parking spaces and communal gardens. The property is located in the heart of Fair Oak and therefore extremely convenient for the local shops, and bus stops. There are excellent road links providing access to the M3, M27 and also Winchester Hedge End and Eastleigh centres. It is offered for sale with no forward chain and we would recommend internal viewing.
Communal Front Door
The property has a communal front door, with a security system, providing access to
Hallway has stairs providing access to the top floor, where the apartment can be found.
Personal Front Door
The personal front door to the apartment is located on the top floor and opens in.
Storage cupboard, radiator, loft access hatch, wall mounted security phone entrance system, doors to the two bedrooms, bathroom and also the lounge/dining room.
Lounge/dining Room 15' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.72m x 4.09m )
Double Glazed patio doors open directly onto the balcony, further double glazed window to the rear, radiator, textured ceiling, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear, one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard under. wide range of modern matching wall and base level units, with roll edged worktops over, built in oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer wall mounted boiler, splashback wall tiling.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, textured ceiling, television and telephone points, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 9' plus further door recess x 6' 3" ( 2.74m plus further door recess x 1.91m)
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, texture ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window, panel bath with shower attachment to taps, low-level WC, sink with splash back wall tiling, extractor fan.
The property sits in well maintained grounds which includes a lawned garden with well kept shrubs.
The property has allocated parking within the carpark for two cars side by side, clearly marked.
Leave Eastleigh via Bishopstoke road, conitue onto Fair Oak road and then onto Alan Drayton Way, continue straight through the traffic lights by the Clock Inn public house. Take the next left hand turn into the continuation of Fair Oak road after a short while the block will be found on the right hand side..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.