A detached 2 bedroom "Woolaway" bungalow with gardens, situated in Sturminster Newton. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner, and kitchen. Outside there is ample off road parking, garage and rear garden and exceptional views over the Blackmore Vale.
A detached 2 bedroom "Woolaway" bungalow with gardens, situated in Sturminster Newton. The property has potential to extend subject to the necesasary planning. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner, and kitchen. Outside there is ample off road parking, garage and rear garden and exceptional views over the Blackmore Vale.
Double glazed door to front. Telephone point. Smoke alarm. Loft access. Thermostat. Wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. radiator. Part tiled walls.
Lounge/ Diner 18' 6" max x 15' 3" max ( 5.64m max x 4.65m max )
Double glazed window to front. Open fireplace./ radiator. TV point. Coving. Ceiling fan.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Roll top worksurfaces. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. Space for electric oven and hob. Electric cooker point. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Central heating boiler. Tile effect flooring. Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 18' 11" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.77m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side. 2 Radiators. TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. radiator. TV point.
Double glazed window to rear. Wash hand basin. Bath. Shower. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Lean to veranda.
Garage 40' x 8' 9" ( 12.19m x 2.67m )
Tandem length garage, workshop and storage room with double doors. Power and light. Rear access. Public access across garage entrance.
Shrubbery and flower beds to side. Wood chip borders. Vegetable patch with greenhouse. fence surround and gate to front.
Views over Blackmore Vale. Laid to lawn with borders. Patio area to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.