This fantastic five bedroom home in Romsey, providing flexible family accommodation, is available with the benefit of driveway parking and a double garage. The property comprises lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs shower room, first floor family bathroom and a conservatory.
FIVE BEDROOMS * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * CONSERVATORY * DOUBLE GARAGE * CORNER PLOT * HALTERWORTH SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA * MOUNTBATTEN SCHOOL CATCHMENTS (SUBJECT TO PLACES) *
Double glazed front door, cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 3" ( 4.62m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place.
Dining Room 19' 9" x 10' 4" ( 6.02m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect,
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Modern fitted kitchen with double glazed window to side aspect, a range of wall and base units with worktops over and stainless steel sink. Gas cooker and hob with cookerhood over. Plumbed in washing machine.
Conservatory 14' 2" x 10' ( 4.32m x 3.05m )
access to loft and doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window with radiator, radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side and front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" max. x 10' 1" max. ( 3.78m max. x 3.07m max. )
Double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 5 10' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath and heated towel rail.
Patio area laid to lawn, door to garage. There is a gate to driveway with parking for two cars.
Double glazed window to side with power, light and up and over door.
From our offices in The Hundred proceed in an easterly direction along Winchester Road passing under the first railway arch. Turn right at the mini roundabout into Botley Road and continue along this road for some distance. Take the forth turning on the right into Northlands Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.