A one bedroom, first floor, warden-assisted apartment located close to Amesbury centre. The property is warmed by electric heating, has double glazed windows, communal gardens, and a communal laundry room.
A one bedroom first floor warden assisted apartment located close to Amesbury centre. The property is warmed by electric heating, has double glazed windows, communal gardens, and a communal laundry room. Other benefits include warden alarm and an entry telephone system and a communal parking area.
With door to the front, stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
With door leading to;
Sitting Room 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Plus shelving recess. Double glazed window to the front, part sloping ceiling, security entry phone, night storage heater and wall mounted electric heater, television point, coved and artex ceiling. Door to inner hallway.
With airing cupboard, access to loft, doors to kitchen, bedroom, bathroom.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.63m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the rear, part sloping ceiling, range of fitted base units, matching wall cupboards, co-ordinated work top surfaces, single drainer sink unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, part sloping ceiling, built in wardrobe, warden alarm, wall mounted electric heater.
With suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under, wall mounted Dimplex heater.
There is a communal parking area to the front of the property and a path to the side leading to the communal gardens. These are laid to lawn with a utility area with shed. Door leads to the communal drying room.
Please note that residents of Countess Court must be aged 60 years or above.
From our offices in Salisbury Street, Amesbury, bear right into the High Street and at the traffic lights proceed straight on into London Road. Countess Court will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.