Benefiting from two double bedrooms with separate utility this second floor flat would make an ideal first time or investment purchase. Energy Rating C
Benefiting from two double bedrooms with separate utility this second floor flat would make an ideal first time or investment purchase. The property is situated within 300 yards from the' David Lloyd' tennis centre with its additional fitness suite and swimming pools, motorway links are within half a mile as is the local shopping centre. Energy Rating C
With stairs rising to all floors, second floor landing, private front door leading to:-
Built in storage cupboard housing the electricity meter, intercom phone, radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Textured ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation, television point, telephone point, radiator, door leading to the enclosed covered balcony which is now used for storage and has a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
With a matching range of white gloss fronted wall and base units with work surfaces over and matching breakfast bar, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in seating, integrated electric fan assisted oven and grill, four burner electric hob, cooker hood, glowworm combination boiler for the gas central heating and hot water, pantry cupboard, space for low level refrigerator, space for low level freezer, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Seperate Utility 8' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 11' 10" Max x 11' 9" into depth of wardrobes ( 3.61m Max x 3.58m into depth of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, telephone point, built in cupboard, built in range of wardrobes with top cupboards over and open display unit, bedside cabinets and built in shelved cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, television socket, telephone point, radiator.
Three piece white suite comprising a paneled bath with mains controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, storage cupboard, part tiled walls, wall mounted storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property benefits from two storage sheds and parking is provided on a first come first serve basis.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.