Fox and Sons are delighted to offer to the market this stunning 2nd floor apartment with lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms (master en suite), bathroom and garage with parking. The property boasts views of the marina from the balcony. Early viewing to appreciate accommodation on offer.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment situated within the ever popular Ocean Village development. With a selection of bars, restaurants, cinema and the marina close by; this property is sure to impress on inspection. The property comprises of a 24ft hallway with in built storage leading to a large lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms (master en suite), bathroom and balcony with views over the marina. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a garage with parking. With no onward chain, early viewing is encouraged.
Entry is accessed via a secure video intercom system or key. Lifts and stairs providing access to all floors.
Entrance Hallway 24' 6" x 9' 4" at widest point ( 7.47m x 2.84m at widest point )
Neutral decor. Carpet. Video entry system. Radiator. Large built in storage cupboard with shelving and housing gas and electric meters. Ceiling spotlights. Chrome power points. Fixed coat rail. Access to all rooms.
Lounge/dining Room 15' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.12m )
Neutral decor. Carpet. Double glazed window to side. Floor to ceiling double glazed windows to rear with door to access to balcony. Ceiling and wall mounted lights. Two radiators. TV point including Sky cable point. Phone point. Chrome power points. Sliding timber doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" at widest points x 5' 10" ( 3.07m at widest points x 1.78m )
Light coloured base and wall mounted units. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated 'NEFF' washer/drier, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob and extractor. 'Bosch' combi boiler. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Double glazed window to side. Ceiling light and ceiling extractor. Tiled to splash back height and black granite sparkle effect tiles on floor. Chrome power points. Sliding timber doors to close off from Lounge.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 13' 4" ( 2.84m x 4.06m )
Double room. Neutral decor with plush carpet. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Power points. TV point. Double glazed window to front. Ceiling pendant. Fixed wall lights. Access to En Suite
White suite. WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled shower cubicle with glass screen with mains shower. Neutral decor. White granite sparkle effect floor tiles. Vanity unit/mirror. Ceiling spotlight. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.11m )
Double room. Neutral decor. Carpet. Double glazing window to rear. Ceiling pendant. Power Points. Radiator
White suite. Bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment. Glass shower screen. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC. Tiled to splash height. White sparkle effect granite tiling to floor. Radiator. Extractor fan. Vanity mirror with light.
Timber decking with glass and steel frame. View towards Ocean Village Marina.
Garage with power point and light. Parking space and additional parking permits.
From our office on London Road, follow signs for Docks, Ring Road, West Quay. Turn left onto Canute Road follow signs for Ocean Village. Turn right onto Neptune Way, Continue forward onto Ocean Way, Turn left onto Pacific Close, Turn right, Turn left, Turn right onto Pacific Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.