Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom apartment situated in Hawkeswood Road, Southampton. The property comprises of sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space and no forward chain.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom apartment situated in Hawkeswood Road, Southampton. The property comprises of sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
Communal Entrance Hall
Security entrance phone, stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Personal Entrance Hall
Door leading to:
Sitting Room 18' 3" x 12' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.76m )
French doors onto balcony.
Overlooking car park and in the distance is the River Itchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.85m )
A full range of well fitted kitchen units comprising wall cupboards, base units, cupboards and drawers, contrasting working surface over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four-ring electric hob, extractor hood above, electric oven below, space for fridge/freezer, built-in washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, twin double glazed porthole style windows.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window car park and River Itchen in distance, electric heater, two wardrobes with hanging space and storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window overlooking car park and River Itchen in the distance, panel heater.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
Panelled bath with shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin, low-level WC, extractor fan, wall heater.
We understand that the property has an allocated parking space.
We understand from our vendor that there is a residue of 125 year lease and maintenance charges are to be confirmed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.