** GREAT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT POTENTIAL ** An opportunity to purchase this semi-detaced bungalow which is currently tenanted, therefore providing a possibility for sustained income. The property also benefits from off road parking, a garage and is within a convenient distance to local amenities.
Entered via a single glazed front door. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Loft access hatch and textured ceiling. Doors leading off to all accommodation.
Lounge/ Diner 17' x 11' 2" ( 5.18m x 3.40m )
Rear aspect single glazed window. Radiator, telephone and television point. Textured ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Range of fitted wall and base units with worksurfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and gas cooker. Central heating boiler and radiator. Textured ceiling. Rear aspect single glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Front aspect single glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.23m x 1.93m )
Front aspect single glazed window. Radiator and textured ceiling.
Side aspect single glazed window. Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiled walls. radiator, wall mounted electric heater. Textured ceiling.
Detached garage with up and over door, power and light connected. Wooden side access doors leading into the rear garden.
Open plan garden mainly laid to shingle with complimentary stocked flower beds.
Enclosed on all sides. Wooden access gate leading to the garage and off road parking. Mainly laid out with paving stones and pathway to wooden gate giving access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.